Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Steals and Deals


I've only braved the stores once on Black Friday about 6 years ago when I was looking to buy a flatscreen TV on the cheap.  Even though the trip was successful I will NEVER again venture out on Black Friday. Oh the madness ...

Instead I do all my shopping online away from the crowds. AND as a bonus I don't have to wake up early to get the best deals.  Here's a few sales that I'll be perusing before they end ...

1. ASOS :: 20% off your entire order. Use the code "GIMME20" until Dec 2. OR if you wait until Dec 2 you can get 30% off your order with code "GIMMEMORE".
{Too many great items to choose from, but if you're looking for a great holiday dress then look no further- literally thousands of Party Dresses to choose from!}

2. Anthropologie :: 20% off your entire order. Today only- no code needed.

3. J.CREW :: 30% off your entire order. Use code "HOLIDAY" until Dec 1.
{this is a great time to get a cashmere sweater- like this one, which is already on sale, or a new coat on sale: like this one which I bought last year on super sale for less than $200!

4. J.CREW Factory :: 50% off entire order + free shipping. Use code "HOLIDAY50" until Dec 3.
{Love this puffer coat, which is under $100, and I love these cardigans which I already own in a few colors, but will probably stock up on now that they're on sale!

5. ShopBop :: 15% off when you spend $250, 20% off when you spend $500, and 25% off when you spend $1000. Use code "BIGEVENT13" until Dec 2.

6. Modcloth :: New sale items added up to 50% off + free shipping on orders of $50+. No code needed.
{Loving all the shoes on sale at the moment: boots, and these}

7. Madewell :: 25% off your order with code "FEAST25" until Dec. 2.

8. Gap :: 50% off your order with code "BLKFRIDAY". Today only!

9. Piperlime :: 25% off entire order, plus an additional 40% off already on sale items with gode "GIFT" until Nov 30.
{Piperlime has a ton of designers on sale, which makes having designer items way more affordable.  And I especially love the girl on a budget  and the holiday best under $100 tabs. Go nuts!}

10. Ann Taylor Loft :: 40% off everything with code "ENJOY".

11. Sole Society :: 33% off boots. No code necessary until Nov 30. 
{Had my eye on these or these for a while, both under $100 now!}

12. Zara :: 50% off selected items for this weekend only.

13. MiH Jeans :: 30% off AW13 styles with code "THANKYOU".
{I need a good investment pair of jeans, since I wear jeans almost everyday- these flares or these skinnies in french blue are my fave}

Happy shopping!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx