Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Frayed Denim



images via 1/2/3/4/5

Have you noticed this new denim trend popping up everywhere?  Last year was the all about rolling up the hem of your jeans and this year is all about cutting them off!  The best part of this trend is it's free! Just take any pair of skinnies or straight leg jeans you've got and cut them above your ankle and let the washing machine do the fraying for you.  I've already tried this on a pair of Old Navy grey skinnies that were too long on me and I didn't feel like paying more than I paid for the actual jeans to get them tailored.  This trend suits me and I'm sure all the other ladies out there just above 5' just fine!

Happy cutting!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx