Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Polar Vortex Denial

Unless you've been living under a rock, you're probably aware that much of the North East pretty much looks like a scene from Day After Tomorrow.  Mmmm Jake Gyllenhaal .... what? Where was I? Oh yes, "Polar Vortex" and all that.  Well like dealing with any other unpleasant circumstance in my life I like to ignore it until it goes away all by itself.  Yep, I'm an avoider of the stick-fingers-in-ears and repeat "I'm not listening! I'm not listening" variety.  And although I got a snow day out of this weather {yippie!} I've been ignoring the blizzard happening outside by looking at all the new spring lines coming out!  My favorite so far are all the new shorts from ASOS! 









5 // River Island Embellished Flower Shorts {$81}


I'm feeling warmer already!  Yes I'm in denial- don't judge me!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx