Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Top Ten Trends of Summer {No. 4 Mules}

The mule sandal is my pick for Summer Trend No. 4 {see No. 1-3 here}.  I was a bit turned off by this one in  the beginning cause it brought back bad memories of those big black clunky slip on sandals from my high school days-- you know the ones.  But then I was at DSW at the mall the other weekend and tried on these Charles David ones and actually liked them quite a bit.  Thinking about ordering them actually.  

Anyway ... below you'll find the works - inspo pics, a roundup of my picks, and a few outfits I put together ...

Try pairing mules with another Summer trend -- the overall!!













Outfit No. 1 {Retro vibe}



Outfit No. 2 {Head to Toe Pink}



Outfit No. 3 {Black and blue}



Outfit No. 4 {All black or all white}



post signature

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx