Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale


image via


Gorjana & Griffin ...

Of all the cyber monday sales, this one may be my favorite.  From now until this Friday (12/6 @ Midnight) you get 40% *anything* and FREE SHIPPING to boot!  Gorjana is one of my favorite affordable jewelry companies and they have the best gold jewelry.  It doesn't tarnish and it doesn't turn your fingers green.  I can wear these pieces everyday and they don't break or show signs of wear and tear.  I own several pieces from this site like ::


1. Super Star Necklace {wear this everyday}
2. Boa Ring {wear it almost everyday}
3. Taner bar stud earrings {I own a pair very similar to these}

And I just ordered this super cute love knot ring for only $21 after discount!!  Thinking about going back to order these star earrings to match my necklace too ....

Follow @gorjanagriffin on instagram for sale updates and more!  And don't forget to follow me on instagram too! :)

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx