Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Weekend Links & Sales




image via

This weekend is so busy with ugly sweater parties and Christmas shopping that in lieu of a post today I thought I'd share a few links from around the interwebz that you might have missed and are sure to love!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Sales
  • Madewell is offering 40% off winter must haves (price as marked) until Monday at midnight.  Since I'm on a pea coat kick I would love this coat, and I really like this ski slope inspired sweater!
  • J.Crew is offering 30% off your entire order (including sale items!) until Christmas Eve with code "GIFTNOW".  I really love these silk print pants, this sweater, and these leather riding boots in black!
  • Piperlime is offering an additional 50% off final sale items.  But hurry cause this one ends tonight!  My picks are this velvet dress, these tartan shorts, this funnel neck sweater, or this emerald green cocktail dress {All under $50 with the discount!}
xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx