Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I wish I was wearing today

Photos of Olivia Palermo from Google Image

I love OP and she's a street style icon.  She rocks these leather leggings pretty frequently and I love how she pairs them with chunky sweaters like in the photos above going from super casual with leather sneakers (photo 3) to super chic with heels.  But at $850, clearly OP and I don't shop within the same price range.  So here's my interpretation of this outfit within a more wallet friendly budget {I've added these "leather" pants to my Xmas wishlist!}...



{Casual outfit for running errands, similar to OP in photo 3}

Casual






{Dressy outfit for going out to dinner. Love the print shoes and the mix of blues and blacks!}
Dressy






The best part is that everything from J. crew is 30% OFF from now until Christmas Eve AND free shipping with code "GIFT NOW"!

Happy shopping!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx