Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The bomb

 
 
images via 1/2/3&4/5/6/7/8&9

The bomber/varsity jacket has been the cool kid at school for a while now, and it looks like this trend is here to stay for bit longer.  I'm totally jealous of how street-style mavens seem to be able to pull it off so effortlessly- dressed up or down, but never thought the look was that attainable.  Until I saw this gem- at Gap of all places! This floral bomber hit the nail on the head, I think.  At $98 I still hesitate to take the plunge for something so trendy .... but Gap is having an extra 40% off your entire purchase sale until tomorrow with code "GAPXMAS".  Now $60 is more like it!  What do you think??


Floral Bomber Jacket :: Gap {$98, 40% off with code "GAPXMAS"}


Happy shopping!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx