Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Splurge. Spend. Save.

Wrap Front Blouse

Happy Monday everyone!  Yet another addition to Splurge/Spend/Save series today-- I just keep finding great pieces that look very similar, but have veeery different price points.  I've had my eye on this Helmut Lang top for quite some time and by happenstance I stumbled upon both alternatives in the same day so I just had to share!  I mean -- that H&M version is almost too good to pass up -- I would pair it with this leather skirt (also from H&M) and a pair of black pumps for a simple night out look!!



1 // Splurge :: Helmut Lang Helix Draped Top {$220}
2 // Spend :: Vince Camuto Wrap Front Blouse {$90}
3// Save :: H&M Draped Blouse {$30}




FOLLOW ME


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx