Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Staples Wishlist



Each season I'll pick out 10 staples that I would like to add to my wardrobe before the season is done.  The point of doing this is so that when I'm shopping I'll always have these pieces in the back of my mind and if I'm contemplating something trendy, or an impulse buy I can ask myself -- is it on the list?  And if not then I probably shouldn't buy it.

 Spring is officially two weeks away and these are my top ten staples for spring!! These are things I've had on my wishlist for months or even years and it's finally time to pull the trigger on them!  Check them out ...

Top 10 Staples for Spring














Spring Staples (left to right) ::



What's on your spring wishlist? I'd love to hear!!







 


  post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist. Love the jacket, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, obsessed with that tote. fabulous finds, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx