Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dreaming of Denim

I'm dreaming of denim today...  If you're anything like me and wear jeans almost every single day (I work in a lab so I never dress up for work) then investing in some quality denim is probably a good idea.  Here are six styles that every girl should have in their wardrobe ...



1. The Boyfriend 
Atlantic-Pacific



2. Dark Wash Skinny
Design Darling



3. Flares (this style comes in so many different colors!)
Shut up I love that shirt on you
MiH Marrakesh High Rise Flare (I bought these this winter in French Blue and absolutely. love. them.)



4. Legging style black jeans (dress them up!)
Camille Over the Rainbow



5. Distressed black jeans (dress them down!)
Brooklyn Blonde



6. White ankle crop skinny
Brooklyn Blonde



post signature




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx