Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

High or Low?

I've been lusting after this Helmut Lang asymmetric skirt for a while now and couldn't believe the uncanny resemblance of the Zara skirt to it  -- and for so much less! Naturally I decided to create one super chic outfit around both skirts ... one on a designer budget and one ... well ... on my budget!  Best part is -- these black and white basics can be re-worn countless ways to maximize their usefulness in your closet {whichever outfit you choose}!



::High::
Theory blazer {$375}
{Total Cost $1200}

::Low::
Zara skirt {$39.99}
J.Crew tank top {$17.50, on sale}
TopShop blazer {$90}
{Total Cost $247.50}

post signature



FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx