Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

2 Major Sales & My Picks

Happy Thursday, yadda yadda, crazy weather comment, yadda yadda, Spring has sprung, yadda yadda.  Okay now that that's out of the way can we talk about these two amazing sales going on right now.  I went a little crazy and fell down the rabbit hole and now I want everything!!  But really this is a great time to stock up on essentials that you've been wanting for Spring.  


ShopBop is having Friends and Family sale but it ends tonight so better hurry!! Get 25% OFF everything including sale with code "INTHEFAMILY14".  



J.Crew is having a mega sale ... EXTRA 30-50% off with code "BIGSALE" including sale items and select spring styles.  This one doesn't end until Sunday 4/20.  Here are my favorites ....



Happy shopping!

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx