Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

On The Hunt For {Black Heeled Sandals}

I'm sure like many of you- I've got a summer wedding coming up.  I thought I would wear black heeled sandals, but realized I don't own any pairs of high heeled black sandals.  So I immediately went on the hunt for a pair and narrowed it down to three options, but now I can't decide which ones I like the best!  I think that any of these styles would be a staple in my wardrobe for many seasons to come.  


What pair would you guys choose??
Poure La Victoire Shanna $245

Steve Madden Rome, $140

Schutz Cadey-Lee, $180

RIght now I'm reallllly loving those Pour La Victoire ones because they're a bit vintage inspired, a bit classic, and a bit trendy with the python print all rolled into one shoe.  But I would have to save up for them cause $250 is a bit much for a pair of shoes.  Maybe the plain single strap Schutz ones are a better option- a pure classic staple ... and this Zara version of the single strap sandal is mighty tempting at only $60!  But then again ... those Steve Madden lace ups are pure sexy (and JustFab makes a similar version to the Steve Maddens for almost $100 less)!

Ahhh! Can't decide!



If you're on the hunt for black heeled sandals, here are some other options I like ...

post signature


FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx