Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Pink Sweater Style

Happy Friday, ya'll!!  Today we're talking pink sweaters -- they've been popping up everywhere for spring! I'm definitely going to try this style in the coming months -- if you remember, a pink sweater is on my Top 10 Spring Staples Wishlist! 


Their Style ...
all images via Pinterest




My Style ...




I love the idea of a chunky, oversized pink sweater (only $33?!) layered over a crisp white button down (slightly oversized itself).  Pairing this combo with white jeans is a no brainer for spring and I love these slim boyfriend jeans from Old Navy- so cheap!  Then finish it off with navy shoes and bag -- I'm really loving this pink and navy combo!  


Recreate the outfit::
Loft Petra Pumps  {on sale!}


Have a great weekend!


post signature



FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx