Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Dresses {from Madewell}

Madewell has seriously killed it in the spring dress department.  I would gladly welcome any of the dresses below into my closet for spring-- especially that navy eyelet dress.  Best of all is they're all under $200, which if you're anything like me and would wear one of these dresses at least once a week all summer long, then that's practically nothing for cost per wear!!  Also- how chic would that blue and white embroidered dress (last dress) be on a beach vacation?!  Which one is your favorite??











Oh and I'd also pair any of these dresses with these sandals + jean jacket !!




post signature


FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx