Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bring it on Spring!

In preparation for better weather just around the corner (wishful thinking) I put together an outfit for spring!  Spring can't be that far off can it?  I mean it's above freezing today so miracles do happen!

I would tuck the blouse into the high-waisted trousers and pull my hair back into a casual french twist (like this) for a look that's appropriate for work.  The low heel on the Coach sandals make them comfortable and wearable all day and the blue-striped trench is practical yet chic for the cool and wet weather of spring (and the sunglasses are wishful thinking for sunshine!) ...

Sister Jane Blouse // Sister Jane Trousers // Gap Trench // Anthropologie sunglasses // Coach Pexton sandals


Think warm thoughts!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. those shoes are perfection! what a cute outfit.

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that powdery blue color of the trench! x

    daisy
    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx