Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Designer Crush {Vivian Chan}

Have you guys heard of Vivian Chan?  She's a fairly new designer based out of LA and I just recently discovered her and officially fallen in love with every piece of her Spring Collection.  The looks are so feminine and chic and I love the neutral colors (especially that nude color!) which let you focus on the cut and fit of the garment-- which are impeccable, of course.  





 This skirt is my absolute favorite of the collection -- blush color, midi length, and sheerness of the fabric are all completely on trend for spring & summer!







Shop all pieces here!


FOLLOW ME


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the minimal looks, and the mesh cut outs are great!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx