Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

This {Plus} That

With yet another winter storm about to hit us here in New York, I realize that winter is not quite finished with us yet.  I keep meaning to invest in a really warm parka with a hood and some weatherproof and winter-sensible boots each winter, but I always get distracted by "prettier" things.  However, with this intense winter weather we've been having I think it's time to pull the trigger and invest in these pieces that will hopefully stand up to a great many winters to come!  The best part about buying winter staples this time of year is that A LOT of these items are on sale!

Below I've rounded up 13 options for Parkas {plus} Boots in every complimentary color scheme you can think of!  Which ones are your favorites? 


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Parkas {plus} Boots









(this Zara coat is temporarily out of stock, but sign up for the email list to be notified when it's back in stock)





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stay warm and happy shopping!

xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx