Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Springtime with Boden

Spring is in the air!  Well-- kinda.  Guys, it's raining, raining, not snowing!  So, I was browsing the Boden website this morning looking at some of their new spring arrivals and I fell in love with quite a few looks.  If you haven't heard of Boden before- they're a clothing company based out of London and sell "modern British" apparel for women, men, kids, and babies (so the whole family basically, except the dog!).  Sometimes it's hit or miss with Boden as some of the women's clothing can be a bit too preppy mom for me-- but these looks are simply spot on for this spring/summer!  Floral, polka dots, stripes of course, and a dose of bright hues-- just what the doctor ordered! 




Check out my picks below!





The mix and match possibilities of these items is endless-- I'm already planning my summer wardrobe in my head-- especially that blue striped tunic dress with the yellow polka dot flats and the floppy hat + sunnies for day and switch out the flats for those sexy red platforms for night! What are your favorites??

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx