Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

On my Radar {Currently Loving}

CURRENTLY LOVING ...


Left Column :: Loving the new seasons of Sherlock Holmes and Downton Abbey // Jumped on the bandwagon and picked up a copy of the Goldfinch {so captivating -- can't put it down} and can't wait to read BJ Novak's new book of essays "One More Thing" // sexy bras for VDAY {Panache $50} // Stila Liquid Lipstick in Beso {$22} // Anthropologie double pearl necklace {$48}

Right Column :: AllSaints Monument Coat {$490} // J.Crew new denim collection // J.Crew tortoise clutch {$148} // Neff beanies {comes in an array of colors but black and green are my fave}



P.S. If you're like me and couldn't go to New York Fashion Week then you can always watch a live stream of NYFW online! I'm watching the Zimmerman show as I write this post.  God I love people watching- especially when they're celebrities in the front row. :) 




Happy Friday!!

xoxo,
j.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute picks! Completely in love with that Coat!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx