Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

On my Radar {Currently Loving}

CURRENTLY LOVING ...


Left Column :: Loving the new seasons of Sherlock Holmes and Downton Abbey // Jumped on the bandwagon and picked up a copy of the Goldfinch {so captivating -- can't put it down} and can't wait to read BJ Novak's new book of essays "One More Thing" // sexy bras for VDAY {Panache $50} // Stila Liquid Lipstick in Beso {$22} // Anthropologie double pearl necklace {$48}

Right Column :: AllSaints Monument Coat {$490} // J.Crew new denim collection // J.Crew tortoise clutch {$148} // Neff beanies {comes in an array of colors but black and green are my fave}



P.S. If you're like me and couldn't go to New York Fashion Week then you can always watch a live stream of NYFW online! I'm watching the Zimmerman show as I write this post.  God I love people watching- especially when they're celebrities in the front row. :) 




Happy Friday!!

xoxo,
j.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx