Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

NY Fashion Week

My Five Favorite RTW Collections from NYFW

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week officially ended last week in New York.  Designers got to show off their collections for Autumn/Winter 2014 as we all wished (maybe for just a minute?) that it was next autumn already so we could try some of the trends from the runway!

Even though I wasn't lucky enough to go to NYFW I still stalked the rebroadcasts of the runway shows and Style.com for all the collection photos as soon as they were released.  Below were my top five favorites for RTW (Ready to Wear) collections this year ...  





My absolute favorite RTW show by far was Theory (who knew grey/charcoal could be so beautiful?!). I couldn't narrow it down to just five looks-- I loved every single look that came down the runway!





images from WhoWhatWear and Style.com 


xoxo,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and comment!
You can also reach me by email: redlipswontquit@gmail.com
-xx